Before we went away I cut what I thought was enough fabric for the white background and enough of the floral prints to make the flowers to do me for a month. I also cut enough cardboard templates to last me the same amount of time. We had a couple of rainy days so I could just and stitch the fabric onto the cardboard and then sew them together.
I thought that I would try and get at least one finished basket with background done, but that wasn’t to be. I did do enough Hexagons to make a basket but my concentration isn’t the best as I just sat and joined and then when I though that I had done enough to fit into a space on the basket they just wouldn’t fit. I had to fit them onto another basket so now I have a few baskets all up to the same stage and no baskets finsihed. Anyway I used all the fabric up that I had cut and now have to cut some more, a job I really do not like.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged progress report
. Bookmark the permalink